Thursday, September 13, 2018

What a ride

It has been a couple of years since I last blog and for good reason.  Life events and changes all so quickly and I am here typing and still do not know what the heck is going on.  I moved, connected with family I never met, quit my job, found another one, started full time college(again) and my little one is growing up so fast.  He is not as chubby and he is still a climber.
Potty training, I admit that was a test of patience but, he is almost there.  On the plus side he does not poop in his underwear anymore and I get to save money by not buying new ones.  Poop stains on white undies, you can forget about trying to clean them out.  I have discovered avocado toast and home made waffles.  Put them together, equals amazing.
 I also discovered that at my age, I need more protein.  Poached is my choice of egg.
Well that is it for now, until next time and hopefully not another 2 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment