Sunday, August 16, 2015

God bless the BOBA

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, a boba is a baby wearing baby carrier.  My baby is teething and is now taking in solid foods.  He normally goes to sleep when I nurse him but lately with the changes he's going through, it has been hard putting him to bed or napping.  So for the past two weeks I've been using my boba to have him calm down.  When I first started to use the boba it was for our walks with my dog, he would be so calmed and he enjoyed the fresh air.  Now when he see's me get it out, he lights up.  I guess he's been also missing me with me going to work longer hours.  Aww, I miss you too sweetheart.
So for those of you that get invited to a baby shower or know someone that is having a baby and want to get them a gift, a boba is a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment