Sunday, August 23, 2015

Munchkin fresh food feeder review...


So I was told to try this mesh looking thing that you can put frozen fruit or non frozen fruit in so that the baby can suck the juice without choking if there were any seeds or strings.  It's called the Munchkin fresh food feeder.  It's a pretty neat contraption and I've been using it to put frozen pieces of fruit for him to suck on to help calm his teething pain.  Can't believe this actually works, plus I can have him work on a piece of fruit while I do some cleaning.  He's been crawling everywhere and his latest thing is pulling cords.  Let's just say I have all the cords hung up or unplugged and hidden.  I can't wait til he gets over that.  Anyway back to the food feeder, he loves it!  I can also have it on the go when I'm out and about.  I don't feel so bad if I can't seem to nurse him right away.  That's him eating a pear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment